By L. Huang
Read or Download A Concise Introduction to Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: Multidisciplinary Engineering PDF
Best robotics books
Spatial reasoning and making plans is a center constituent in robotics, portraits, computer-aided layout, and geographic info platforms. After a overview of past paintings within the similar components, Liu and Daneshmend current a unified framework for qualitative spatial illustration and reasoning. This paves the way in which for a iteration of options to spatial difficulties the place the geometric wisdom is obscure.
No description on hand
Electric drives convert in a managed demeanour, electricity into mechanical strength. electric drives include an electric laptop, i. e. an electro-mechanical power converter, an influence digital converter, i. e. an electrical-to-electrical converter, and a controller/communication unit. at the present time, electric drives are used as propulsion platforms in high-speed trains, elevators, escalators, electrical ships, electrical forklift vehicles and electrical cars.
This book explores how man made Intelligence (AI), by leading to a rise in the autonomy of machines and robots, is offering possibilities for an elevated yet doubtful influence on society by humans, machines, and robots. to aid readers higher comprehend the relationships between AI, autonomy, humans and machines that will help society reduce human errors in the use of advanced technologies (e.
- Cooperative Robots and Sensor Networks (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Werkzeugmaschinen Fertigungssysteme: Automatisierung von Maschinen und Anlagen (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Design Methods of Control Systems: Selected Papers from the IFAC Symposium, Zurich, Switzerland, 4-6 September 1991 (IFAC Symposia Series)
- 21st Century Robot: The Dr. Simon Egerton Stories
- Principles of Imprecise-Information Processing: A New Theoretical and Technological System.
Additional info for A Concise Introduction to Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: Multidisciplinary Engineering