By Stamatis Karnouskos,Pedro José Marrón,Giancarlo Fortino,Luca Mottola,José Ramiro Martínez-de Dios
The booklet provides of the most effects supplied through the corresponding ecu venture "CONET".
Read or Download Applications and Markets for Cooperating Objects (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Similar robotics books
Spatial reasoning and making plans is a middle constituent in robotics, pix, computer-aided layout, and geographic details platforms. After a evaluate of prior paintings within the similar parts, Liu and Daneshmend current a unified framework for qualitative spatial illustration and reasoning. This paves the best way for a new release of recommendations to spatial difficulties the place the geometric wisdom is vague.
No description to be had
Electric drives convert in a managed demeanour, electricity into mechanical strength. electric drives contain an electric desktop, i. e. an electro-mechanical power converter, an influence digital converter, i. e. an electrical-to-electrical converter, and a controller/communication unit. this day, electric drives are used as propulsion structures in high-speed trains, elevators, escalators, electrical ships, electrical forklift vehicles and electrical cars.
This book explores how synthetic Intelligence (AI), by leading to a rise in the autonomy of machines and robots, is offering possibilities for an increased yet doubtful impression on society by humans, machines, and robots. to aid readers greater comprehend the relationships between AI, autonomy, humans and machines that will help society reduce human errors in the use of advanced technologies (e.
- Achieving Consensus in Robot Swarms: Design and Analysis of Strategies for the best-of-n Problem (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Road Vehicle Automation 3 (Lecture Notes in Mobility)
- Machine Medical Ethics (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering)
- The Promotion of the Relationship between Research and Industry in Mechanical Production: International Institution for Production Engineering Research
- Parallel Kinematics: Type, Kinematics, and Optimal Design (Springer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering)
Additional info for Applications and Markets for Cooperating Objects (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)