By David Wheeler
Read or Download AQA GCSE Anthology: Love & Relationships - the Student Guide PDF
Best literary criticism & theory_1 books
This significant other is an intensive creation to the writings of the Nobel Prize winner Alice Munro. Uniting the skills of uncommon artistic writers and famous lecturers, David Staines has prepare a entire, exploratory account of Munro's biography, her place as a feminist, her evocation of lifestyles in small-town Ontario, her non-fictional writings in addition to her brief tales, and her inventive fulfillment.
"A shuttle author with a cult following. "—The ny instances "There are only a few westerners who may perhaps effectively conceal rather a lot territory in China, yet Porter pulls it off. discovering Them long past uniquely attracts upon his parallel careers as a translator and a commute author in ways in which his past books haven't.
From not easy scrabble origins at the Plains of North Dakota, to longshoremen organizing on Manhattan’s West part docks, to residing the lifetime of a Bohemian poet in la and past, Thomas McGrath’s literary aspirations took him faraway from his humble beginnings. For over six a long time, McGrath created poems established principally at the issues of affection, paintings, and political justice.
This e-book examines how German-language authors have intervened in modern debates at the legal responsibility to increase hospitality to asylum seekers, refugees, and migrants; the terrorist risk post-9/11; globalisation and neo-liberalism; the possibilities and anxieties of intensified mobility throughout borders; and even if transnationalism inevitably implies the tip of the state kingdom and the sunrise of a brand new cosmopolitanism.
- Victimhood and Vulnerability in 21st Century Fiction (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature)
- Mediating Identities in Eighteenth-Century England: Public Negotiations, Literary Discourses, Topography
- Gao Xingjian: Aesthetics and Creation
- The Poetics of Conflict Experience: Materiality and Embodiment in Second World War Italy (Material Culture and Modern Conflict)
- How to read a poem: A practical guide which will open your eyes †“ and touch your heart (All you need to know)
- Dickens's Forensic Realism: Truth, Bodies, Evidence
Extra info for AQA GCSE Anthology: Love & Relationships - the Student Guide