1. Payment shall be made in full by cash or cheque which is payable to Lobo events.
2. Orders are not confirmed until quotation/s is formally accepted with a signature and shall be emailed and faxed to Lobo Events. All confirmation and special instructions shall be given in writing. If given verbally, this shall be later confirmed in writing.
3. Cancellation of orders after confirmation may incur charges which is 100% of the total value of order.
4. Charges will be applied for each hire from the time the equipment leaves Lobo Events’ warehouse until it is returned back.
5. Cleaning charges shall incur for cutlery, crockery, and glassware items that are returned unclean.
6. No refund shall be made for any hired equipment which is claimed not to have been used.
7. Any items not returned or returned broken will be charged accordingly. It is the responsibility of the client/hirer to ensure that the equipment are properly taking care of to avoid any possible loss or damage.
8. Lobo Event with its best effort will strive to meet its obligation in a prompt and efficient manner; however it shall not be held liable for any failure of delay caused by circumstances beyond its control.